Sunday, May 11, 2008

Things to come

This page is changing (again, as I try and work out my exact presence on the web). Soon this blog will be for me to give you professional quality reviews. And now not just of books but of other popular media as well. If you want to know about the more personal side of what I'm reading and how it affects me (and sometimes how I went about finding the material) you'll have to visit Reading_Sarah at livejournal.com
Thanks,
Sarah

Reviews Coming Soon


Books and Graphic Novels
Clem Martini's Feather and Bone Trilogy
Frank Portman's King Dork
Cecil Castellucci (Author), Jim Rugg (Illustrator) The Plain Janes

Movies
The Diving Bell and The Butterfly
Appleseed Ex Machina
En Soap

Albums
She and Him Volume 1

Webcomics
Questionable Content
Anders Loves Maria
Minus

No comments:

Post a Comment