Thursday, July 9, 2009

Shinigami

After reading all of Deathnote I tried to start on Bleach. But to tell you the truth, I think I need a break from deathgods. So, Ouran Host Club instead?

And if you understood what I just said than you probably should stop by The Library's Anime Club. Or form (or ask about forming) your own Anime Club at your Library.

When you think about it, Otaku and Libraries were really kind of made for each other.* I don't know about your Library but mine carries a ton of good manga and anime. We have a gazillion different "how to draw and/or write" manga books. We have a wonderful membership with Operation Anime. We have big screens to show the movies and we have awesome teens who want to watch. Everybody wins!


*I am so very well aware of the fact that this isn't breaking news. But to make up for all of that....KITTENS!
Photobucket

Well, a kitten at any rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment